Are you looking for a new career with great prospects?
- Starting salary of up to £18k plus monthly bonus
- 35 hours per week
- Fantastic employee benefits including 22 days holiday (exc.bank holidays and increasing up to 26 days with service), excellent pension scheme, various share schemes, product discounts and much much more.
- Personal development and progression tools.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious and motivated individuals with a passion for providing the highest standard of customer service, to join our fast paced and vibrant Insurance Sales team in our city centre location.
- Positively handle inbound calls within agreed service levels, ensuring the customers and the company’s expectations are achieved, and that all output are of a consistently high standard.
- Display a clear and comprehensive understanding of relevant products. Listen to and acknowledge customer requests, take ownership by matching features and benefits to suit requirements.
- To consistently deliver an outstanding customer experience
- To have an excellent knowledge of the products made available to our customers and a well-developed ability to navigate the systems to quote and retain, satisfying the customer efficiently.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all sales and Retention processes, including all changes that arise from continuous improvement activities or business change, ensuring accurate information is given to all customers.
- Proactively and consistently achieve quality targets, working with correct and up to date call structures at all times.
- To follow best practice in accordance with regulatory requirements and follow Legal and General’s Treating Customers Fairly policy in order that appropriate information is communicated at all times.
Please note this department operates shift patterns across Monday to Saturday. Candidates should expect to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, and evening shifts on occasion
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
So for more information and to find out more about Legal & General please click the link below!
- Call Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job