An Incredible opportunity to work with an established driven and forward-thinking business on the
outskirts of Tiverton.
- Ensure regular communication is in place with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, increased sales and loyalty.
- Identify new business contacts and then research to initiate contact and potential opportunities for proactive selling.
- Follow the call list programme to new customer contacts to collect Company information, incentivise initial orders.
- Work to sales targets
- Streamline dormant accounts to ensure the customer database is updated.
- Follow the customer call list programme contacting both existing and prospective new customers
- Handle initial calls for smaller customers who don’t warrant a Sales Executive visit
- Help to grow and develop new business and increase existing accounts
- Engage with and manage your accounts to grow sales, maintain relationships and achieve your own sales targets.
- Undertake any relevant administration duties
- Experience of sales.
- Hands on experience of working with call centre systems, numerical data and metrics.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes.
- Able to read and interpret detailed numerical data and maintain both numerical and written reports and databases.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a B2B sales
Flexibility to cover shift patterns as required (occasional late shifts) Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm with an hour break, and one shift a fortnight 11.30am - 8.00pm with an hour break.
If this is something you are interested in, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information.
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'