Job Title: Inbound Sales Advisor
Location: Direct 365 - Skelmersdale
Competitive salary, OTE up to £26,410
We are looking for an experienced Inbound Sales Advisor to join our friendly professional team at Direct 365. If you have experience in a telesales environment and enjoy achiveing and exceeding targets we would love to hear from you.
Our vision is to be the UK’s number one provider of essential workplace products and services for small businesses. We value helpfulness, reliability and innovation within our employee base, and believe in giving everyone the freedom to do what they do best. Our aim is to combine our buying power with friendly expert advice for everyone’s peace of mind that the job’s well done.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of an excellent 'Direct365 Customer Journey’, with a clear focus on Sales. Proactively liaising with key decision makers within a range of small to medium sized businesses to maximise our inbound internet enquiries and cross selling opportunities. Whilst completing the full sales cycle - from initial call to close, you will be continually seeking new business sales opportunities. (Maximising revenue and achieving period targets). You will work in a challenging, motivational culture and environment, where all team members develop and demonstrate their full potential. In turn achieving business KPI’s and objectives.
- Receive and handle a high volume of incoming calls/emails/web enquiries from customers who need information or quotations for our products and services.
- Quickly build rapport with key decision makers and eliminate any barriers to sale.
- Maximise customer contact by generating cross selling opportunities and developing a pipeline of short and long term prospects that meet specified criteria.
- Ensure all prospect activity is recorded on our CRM and take ownership and manage prospect expectations across sales related activities.
- Ensure all scheduled calls are carried out on time and to manage call/ forecast activity.
- Work to agreed KPI’s including sales, conversion and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met.
- Complete risk assessments and all legislative documentation to ensure the business is compliant.
- To work as part of a team to develop the concept of One Team = One Organisation, taking ownership of challenges and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Demonstrable sales/ telesales experience with a track record of hitting targets.
- Team player, with the ability to portray a positive attitude at all times.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to manage own administrative workload whilst paying attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Well presented with a positive, proactive approach.
- IT Literate - MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint packages and the ability to adapt to new CRM systems.
C Grade or above Maths and English G.C.S.E or equivalent
A Levels or equivalent desirable
- Communication Skills
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'