Hays Office Support are looking for several Inbound Sales Advisors, based in Royal Wootton Bassett.
Your new company
This business is rapid growing, looking for dynamic, highly driven and focussed people, who loves sales and can demonstrate their ability in achieving KPI's. In this role there may be future opportunity to travel to one of their offices overseas if you are eager to learn and you have the ability to sell the amazing luxury holidays we provide to their customers.
Your new role
Working Hours - Full Time. The role includes weekend and evening working on a rota basis. Working on a 2 week rota pattern; Early-8am-5pm Mid- 10am-7pm Late- 12 pm-9pm Working during the weekend and having two days off lieu during the week.
- To service inbound sales calls and understand the customers' needs, build rapport and offer expert cruise and land holiday solutions
- Provide excellent service to all of our customers, adapting the approach taken for each call.
- Create fantastic customer engagement, understand the customer's requirements, pitch and close the sale
- Cross sell when required
- Meeting, or exceeding, company KPI's for conversion
- Making accurate cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations quickly and efficiently
- Produce accurate administration work to complete booking process
- Work pro-actively as part of a large team of Sales Advisors (circa 30+ people) bringing energy and drive to a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure understanding of products
What you'll need to succeed
- Loves sales and enjoys the satisfaction of making a sale
- Is results orientated, driven to accomplish goals and have a high degree of self -motivation
- Must be able to demonstrate empathy, the ability to identify with customers, establish rapport and build relationships.
- The ability to adapt style to provide the customer with a personalised service
- Must be able to organise themselves in order to achieve targets.
- Takes responsibility for actions and results
- Looks to make improvements when required, with an eagerness to learn.
- Has the ability to thrive under pressure
- Call centre /sales experience is a necessity
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to earn great commission
- competitive pension contributions
- Medical Benefit
- free car parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.