Our client is a global leader in in health insurance providor.
We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to living our values and to deliver advised telephone sales to inbound hotkey and referred leads resulting in profitable, compliant sales and satisfied customers. Chasing up outstanding quotes for successful conversion and managing the on-boarding process via liaising with internal departments.
- Achievement of monthly sales targets
- Customer contact managed and developed to deliver profitable business and secure quality leads that maximise business opportunities whilst meeting customer needs.
- Initial consultations with customers undertaken to obtain relevant fact find, hard and soft facts, client objectives, aspirations and attitude to risk to enable suitable advice to be given which met customers' circumstances.
- Advice presented to customers ensuring compliant sales which met customer needs and divisional standards for quality of advice and documentation achieved.
- Customer needs understood to ensure that the different advice & non-advice options were delivered where appropriate.
- Long term relationships with customers developed to enable life time value to be maximised.
- Quality Best Practice followed, and best practice ideas shared with Manager, to ensure consistency across Telesales.
- Operate within FCA guidelines.
- Ensure that local and role specific Treating Customers Fairly requirements are met in line with your key outputs
- Manage portfolio of customer base on excel, ensuring accurate data capture and scheduled call backs effectively.
- Achievement of KPI monthly targets
Salary and benefits:
- £20,500 basic salary with a realistic OTE or £35,000
- Vitality Private Medical care Insurance
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
If you are seeking a challenging and exciting career the click APPLY!!
Cordant People are an equal and opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job