Inbound Sales Advisor
Salary: £16,000 p/a plus annual bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm/9am - 5:30pm
Our client is a B2B retailer selling a large variety of products. They are currently looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their inbound team.
- Process orders from new and existing customers received via various media streams i.e. fax, email and web.
- Receive incoming telephone calls from new and existing customers always providing excellent customer service.
- Be aware of any promotional activity to optimise sales.
- Complete all administration and statistical information within our database to maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Keep customers informed of relevant details relating to their order by telephone or in writing on a regular basis.
- Offer alternative products to satisfy customer's requirements and expectations.
- Keep yourself updated at all times with information regarding the Company and products.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities within the Call Centre as required.
In order to be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Data accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- PC and system literate.
The client is seeking candidates who:
- Are confident and enthusiastic.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Have first class written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Are numerate and articulate.
- Are well organised, reliable and thorough.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job