Inbound Sales Advisor - Temporary - Immediate Start
£8.67 plus bonus - Bury - All Inbound Calls - On-Site Parking Available
Do you have a passion for customer service and sales?
Do you want to work for a company with a great reputation in delivering excellent customer service?
Do you have customer service experience either telephone based or face to face?
How does free on-site parking sound?
If you possess excellent customer service and sales skills we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Inbound Sales Advisors to join our inbound call centre team based in Bury. Immediate starts are available.
Working on behalf of one of the UK's largest telecoms suppliers you will be targeted on identifying opportunities to provide customers with new products and services - generating additional or potential revenue for our business and retaining existing customers through effective needs-based questions. This will include discussing the specific requirements of those looking to move to a new provider, understanding their issues and reasons, and working with them to come up with a solution that meets their needs and retains their custom. They will be required to keep up their knowledge up to date on our products and services whilst having a good understanding of our competitors.
Taking personal ownership of each and every one of our customers, they will need to ensure that they provide an outstanding level of service which is both positive and memorable, keeping our customers returning to us for any new products/services they require.
- Take ownership of customer calls and ensure that every interaction is executed and dealt with consistently and to the highest standard
- Build rapport with your customers and use appropriate questioning to identify and ascertain customer's needs
- Achieve KPIs and objectives
- Identify areas for improvement to ensure we're offering a 'right first time' customer resolution
- A strong track record of over-achieving ambitious sales targets
- Extensive experience of upselling a variety of products and services to benefit customers
- Ability to overcome objections and identify sales triggers
- The ability to deliver world class and memorable customer experiences
- An awareness of the sales cycle
- An excellent telephone manner and ability to build trust with the customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
In return for all of your hard work:
- Free on-site parking
- A 5 week training programme (2 weeks and 3 days Mon - Fri 9-17.30 and 2 weeks and 2 days on a shift pattern for Gradbay), to make sure you are confident in your role
- All the help and support you need to develop a long and rewarding career
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent career opportunities ranging from management through to training roles
- Variety of different shift patterns to choose from
- You must be able to provide satisfactory references for the last 3 years
- You must have NO unspent criminal convictions
- Must be able to pass a lenient credit check
Interviews and start dates ASAP. Click APPLY today or call Pammy Nauranga at Search Consultancy - Manchester for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job