Inbound Sales Advisor - Training provided
Salary: £17,840 + Bonus
Handling inbound calls from customers and accurately screening pre-existing medical conditions in order to produce policy quotes and maximising business opportunities whilst adhering to FCA regulations.
- To effectively handle inbound calls regarding medical travel insurance.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets and contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives.
- Identify needs and cross sell policies to maximise sales.
- Accurate screening of customers pre-existing medical conditions in order to offer the best policy cover.
- Following scripts carefully and accurately whilst building rapport with the customer.
- To manage customer service enquiries in alignment with our customer service goals.
- Manage sensitive and complex data in line with Data Protection and update customer records accurately.
- To contribute to the development and success of the Company by taking an active part in team and operational meetings.
- To maintain a professional and courteous manner towards your fellow team members, customers and clients.
- Adhering to FCA regulations at all times.
- To be accountable for personal development.
- To work within our regulatory framework and adhere to our Quality Assurance Programme.
- To comply with the housekeeping rules contained within the Staff Handbook.
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of the business from time to time.
This list of duties is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and may be amended by Senior Management from time to rime, nor is it in an order of importance.
- Experience in a Telesales/Telemarketing role within a Call Centre with proven levels of success (preferred).
- Experience in an Insurance environment would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal orientated and target driven
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail with focus on achieving first time quality.
- Persistent in the face of opposition, maintaining a positive attitude.
- 35 hours per week
The Call Centre is open during the following hours:
8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
10am-4pm Bank Holidays
Shift patterns to be worked, with time off in lieu.
- Excellent learning & development opportunities.
- 24 days holiday basic, rising after specific lengths of service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Study Support Packages
- Reward & Recognition incentives
- Discounted Health Assessments
- Health & Wellbeing advice
- Exclusive employee discounts including shopping vouchers, cinema tickets etc.
- Employee suggestion scheme
- Annual performance related bonus
- Fresh fruit every Tuesday
- Pizza’s in the last week of the month
- Head & Neck massages during lunch breaks
- Sports & Social Club
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gourmet Society and Tastecard offers
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'