Inbound retention's adviser
Do you have previous sales experience and thrive in a busy work environment? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Are you looking for a varied and exciting opportunity?
Then we would love to hear from you….
Juice Recruitment are delighted to offer this exciting temporary for a full time Sales Executive that can carry out the following duties
- Effectively handle inbound calls
- Ensure that calls are handled in adherence to campaign remit
- Successfully retain customers
- Consistently achieve the relevant call handling quality, regulatory and technical criteria
- Complete Ad hoc data entry/administration tasks as and when required
Work hours are between Monday and Friday 8am- 8pm including 1 in 3 Saturdays 09.30-17.30. 37.5 hours per week.
As the ideal candidate you will be a highly organised, dynamic individual with a positive attitude and a natural aptitude for sales. You will have a confident telephone manner, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with customers and client alike. You will have proficient computer skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to organise and prioritise workloads to time deadlines.
If this sounds ideal and you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Tamar at Juice Recruitment today for immediate consideration.
- Customer Services