The role will involve taking inbound calls from existing members that may be looking to cancel their membership. It will also involve a high amount of outbound contact, reaching previous and existing members with an emphasis on re-engaging and rebuilding relationships to grow the company's customer base.
You will also be a great communicator, be able to relate to members with an understanding and respectful approach.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Drive to achieve and exceed targets and resilience and determination to exceed goals
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling
- Excellent communication, teamwork / interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a rapport with customers and resolve problems
- Professional and flexible attitude to work
- Being driven and positive
- Administration and organisation skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
To personally provide excellent standards of selling & customer service by:
- Maintaining and providing comprehensive product information to customers.
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Document customer outcomes to add to our knowledge of why customers choose to cancel their services with us.
- Building excellent customer relationships
- Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service
- Displaying good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Confidently making and closing sales
- Looking for link selling opportunities which will increase sales
- Showing a genuine desire to achieve objectives
- Using initiative at all times
Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line
If you are interested click apply or call Cody on
Cordant people are a equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "retention" or "inbound" or "sales" or "outbound" or "B2B" or "telesales" or "telemarketing" or "contact center"