Inbound/Outbound Telesales Advisor - B2B
- Excellent working Environment
- Established and Reputable Business
- Attractive Salary and Bonus/Commission potential
- Free Parking
- Walking distance from Shipley Train Station
- Well established and successful company
This is an exciting role to join a small but very dynamic Telesales Team.
To provide a first line telephone response to customer requirements whilst offering excellent customer service and demonstrating the ability to up-sell and cross-sell, whilst identifying buying signals and opportunities. Offering the best solutions to customer queries whilst keeping the best interests of the company in mind. Perform given tasks to a high level of competency whilst following company procedures and guidelines. Working with colleagues to ensure that all orders and calls are processed effectively. Undertake initial and follow-up outbound calls to existing customers with a view to securing additional business. Promoting relevant products and special offers as required.
Main responsibilities and tasks will be as follows: -
- Answer all inbound telesales calls with a courteous, professional and confident manner
- Make outbound calls to existing and new clients to secure new business
- Applying attention to detail whilst entering customer orders on to the business system
- Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded
- To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls effectively and efficiently, demonstrating good time management and commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of customer service
- Maintain the agreed level of Customer Service always, in accordance with pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Understanding and utilising the range of product and service differentiators that are offered by our Client to help grow and develop sales volume.
- Contacting and developing relationships with customers and prospects using relevant or gathered information from other marketing communications
- Pursuit of new or enhanced business to maximise sales potential.
The starting salary for this vacancy is £16,500 - £17000 plus commission. The vacancy is a full-time role, working hours are 8:15am to 5:30pm which equates to 36.5 hours per week. Benefits of working for our client include a fantastic working environment, ample free parking, close to Shipley train station, staff canteen and lounge area and dress down Friday.
If you have the skills and proven experience to bring to this role, please send your CV as soon as possible clearly detailing the key competencies required for this role.
Please Note:When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job