Inbound Sales Advisor required for a well established company based in Verwood with circa 100 employees. Excellent working environment and lots of initial/ongoing training and support with the potential to progress your career.
Essentially your role will be to take and process orders from existing business customers - all calls are inbound.
Hours M-F 8.30-5 & 9-5.30
25 Days Holiday and free parking
- Process orders from new and existing customers received via various media streams i.e. fax, email and web.
- Receive incoming telephone calls from new and existing customers always providing excellent customer service.
- Be aware of any promotional activity to optimise sales.
- Complete all administration and statistical information within our database to maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Keep customers informed of relevant details relating to their order by telephone or in writing on a regular basis.
- Offer alternative products to satisfy customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Keep yourself updated at all times with information regarding the Company and products.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities within the Call Centre as required.
- Data accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- PC and system literate.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Numerate and articulate.
- Well organised, reliable and thorough.
- Ideally you will be able to interview and commence a role ASAP
- Customer Service
- Sales Order Processing
- Telephone Manner