Inbound Order Advisor - Verwood, BH31
The Work Shop are currently working on behalf of a well-established distribution company who deal with various business's up and down the UK to provide them with a huge range of office products such as furniture, stationary, safety equipment, work wear and cleaning products. They are looking to add to their busy team with a diligent, enthusiastic and professional inbound order advisor to assist customers with placing orders and provide exceptional levels of Customer service at all times.
The role involves:-
- Processing orders from existing and new customers
- Providing quotes and advice regarding various product lines
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone, email and web enquiries
- Discussing promotions and selling companies own brand of products.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Carrying out all necessary administration
- Keep all records up to date
You will need some experience in a Customer Service, administration, order processing or retail but most importantly have an enthusiastic and positive outlook and be a great team player.
This role is ideally suited to candidates looking for the following: Inbound, Order processing, Customer services, administration.
This is a great opportunity to join a really friendly company who offer full training and great progression opportunities in a genuinely fabulous working environment.
£16,000 per annum starting salary, working hours Monday to Friday from 08.30am to 5.00pm and free parking
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Order Processing
- Placing Orders