Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm NO WEEKENDS!
Salary - £16000-£18000 OTE 25K
My client is a leading insurance company based in Manchester and due to growth are now looking for a customer service advisor. They specialize in niche markets such as Sports, Business and Boat insurance.
- Offering excellent sales and service experiences to existing and potential customers
- Handling a range of inbound calls including new and potential customers, customer service enquiries and renewing existing customers
- Retaining customers who wish to cancel and following the correct procedures for cancellation
- Working with the team and management to ensure set targets are achieved and exceeded
- Adapting to a variety of product brands
- Keeping up to date with all changes to existing products along with new products that are introduced
- Developing a full and complete understanding of all brands and the FCA requirements with all insurance products
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Have a proven track record in providing excellent customer service
- Have a high performance attitude.
- Have the ability to switch and work with different brands
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Have previous computer experience including knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have experience of working in a fast paced call centre environment
- Be pro-active in using information available to them
- Ideally have an active interest in sports
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are an excellent team player who is ambitious, adaptable to change and above all hard working.
- Customer Service
- Inbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job