Demon Recruitment Group are working with their Hounslow based client offering a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant.
You will be joining a small and lively office environment assisting the Customer Service Team with the day to day running of the office providing a high level of customer service at all times. You will need to be fluent in English, able to multitask and work well under pressure and to deadlines.
As a Customer Service Assistant your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Creating and sending letters to residents advising of new installation of systems and including new fobs / keys with letters as and when required
- Answering the telephone, dealing with general enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Accurately raising new jobs on the system, checking history of site and providing relevant information to Engineers
- Planning and scheduling engineers dairy
- Completing regular reports for customers and internal use
- Providing administrative support to the Customer Service Supervisor and Senior Management on a day to day basis
Your working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30am- 5:00pm.
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
If you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online.
- Customer Service