Are you seeking a new challenge, working within a fast paced environment?
Are you self-motivated and looking for an ambitious career?
My Client is currently recruiting for the below vacancy
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Full Time permanent Position
Progressive Role - £16,300
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity as an Inbound Customer Service Advisor based in Stoke on Trent.
This role is all about listening and fact finding. It’s that easy.
- Taking inbound calls from customers, alongside customer call backs.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working towards targets and KPI’s
- Working in a professional and effective manner, whilst working with customers to provide outstanding service
- Capturing data, whilst following all DPA compliance within calls
- Building rapport with customers in order to maximise opportunities
- Having an enthusiastic attitude and great conversational skills
- Resilience and a winning attitude is essential
- Target driven
- Ability to engage a customer
- Professional and dedicated
To be successful at this role, you need have a genuine passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
You will be provided with comprehensive training to set you up for success so you will to PC literate, and aptitude to learn and develop as part of a team.
If this role sounds like the job for you, please apply to the vacancy or Ashley Davis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'