Location: Bristol City Centre
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skill? Are looking for a new challenge or to kick-start your career?
Juice Recruitment are excited to offer this exciting opportunity working with an Award Winning and globally recognised organisation based in Centre of Bristol
Objectives of the role
• Handle volume inbound call enquires and make follow up outbound calls to customers
• Able to handle complex enquires and complaints
• Manage data entry ensuring all call information in logged correctly
• Work with your team to ensure your department hit call targets
• Manage all calls with a professional attitude, ensuring the customer gets the best possible service
As the ideal candidate you will be a natural, confident and effective communicator with excellent numeracy and literacy skills and ability to work effectively on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
You bare excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task, time manage and take on new information at a high level and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Hours - Full Time 37.5 hours per week.
Various shifts between Monday- Saturday 8am-6pm. 37.5 hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast growing organisation who offer long term career opportunities. lots of company benefits.
If you are interested in the role and want to find out more please pop in with your CV today and see Tamar for more information!