Inbound Customer Service Role - £18,000 raising to £19,500 as you pass through levelling
Are you currently looking for a fantastic new opportunity to progress your career and develop your customer service skills?
Our well established and growing client in Ringwood is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their team. You will receive 8 to 9 weeks comprehensive Customer Service and product training (paid) so you are confident and ready to go live.
No previous experience is necessary and if you currently work in retail or hospitality then this is a great way to move into an office based environment.
All customer queries are incoming from existing Motor Insurance Customers and you will be dealing with the following:-
- Providing Quotations for new policies and renewals
- Responding to general enquiries
- Amending policies details such as change of address, adding drivers and changing direct debits
- Discussing breakdown, legal and windscreen cover
So as long as you enjoy helping people, are polite and professional then this could be the opportunity for you.
Starting salary £18,000 plus bonus and raising to £19,500
- Excellent incentive programme
- Thorough training programme
- Opportunity to cross train and progress
- Fun working environment
Classroom training hours are 9 - 5 Monday to Friday and following on from that a rotating 12 week shift pattern.
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service