This is an inbound customer service role dealing with varying customer queries surrounding the company's products. Working in a friendly, welcoming team.
The client is based within the retail industry.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Answer calls, predominantly from customers
- Liaise with subcontractors to arrange service call-outs
- Gather information for service call-outs
- Process warranty call-out forms via Service Bench
- Raise supplier call-outs as required
- Direct supplier and subcontractor invoice queries
- Place orders and warehouse transfers for spare parts for engineers and customers
- Provide basic technical information for customer queries via email and phone
- Attend team meetings as required by Operations Manager
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Operations Manager
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both over the phone and written
- Ability to prioritise
The is a great customer service role in a friendly, fun team in Avonmouth. The role is for 12 months paying circa £18,000. Please send me your CV if you are interested.
- Customer Service Administrator