Inbound Customer Service Advisors
£16,000-£20,000 depending on experience
Are you looking to work for a market leading company that represents fantastic brands, outstanding service and where you will feel valued?
Juice is excited to be recruiting for a well-known and highly reputable company based in the heart of Bristol for Inbound Customer Service Advisors.
We are looking for talented, customer service driven individuals with the aspirations to grow and develop with this fantastic company.
- Job Role
- Working in a lively and friendly inbound call centre environment you will be receiving calls from customers
- Providing quotes on a range products and services available to new customers with the aim of converting these calls in to policies
- You will use your product knowledge to provide the right product to the right customer (full training provided).
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts between Monday - Friday 8am - 9.15pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 9am - 5pm.
What you will receive
- 9% Pension contribution which can be taken as cash (in addition to base salary)
- Over time potential at 150%
- Benefits package through my reward
- Free travel insurance and road side recovery
- 50% off car/home/pet insurance
- 22 Days annual leave rising to 25 with an option to buy up to an additional 5 days using your personal reward package.
- 8 Bank holidays (or time off in Lieu)
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more
- Previous experience within customer service is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of what makes excellent customer service
- Good PC literacy
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
If this exciting permanent opportunity is of interest to you, please call Tamar in the Bristol office today
- Customer Service