The culture of enact is determined by our ambitious, committed and friendly people.
With a passion for providing exceptional service to both our clients and customers, a busy and focused atmosphere is always evident.
We have built a wealth of experience within the teams and this encourages support, constant learning and good relations. The growth and development of our people is paramount and training is continually provided to ensure potential is achieved.
We are constantly seeking new talent to join our teams. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Aside from a competitive remuneration package, we also offer a salary sacrifice scheme, which enables you to buy or sell annual leave, childcare vouchers and contribute towards an enhanced pension package. We have free weekend parking in Leeds city centre and we can provide a rail travel season ticket. When we hit our monthly business target, we finish work early at month-end and unwind with free drinks laid on in "The Lounge", our superb staff social area. In addition to this our annual Summer BBQ and End of Year black-tie events are not to be missed!
All our team receive 25 days’ holiday (plus public holidays) and a paid days leave on your birthday.
Over the last two years our charity fundraising events have raised over £25,000 and has seen the team take part in fun, challenging, tasty and rewarding tasks.
You don’t have to be social to work here but it helps!
JOB TITLE: Team Player (Customer Service)
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
DEPARTMENT: Shared Services
This does not set out every responsibility but provides an overview of the main areas of responsibility.
- Liaising with institutional lenders, borrows and legal firms in relation to Remortgage applications.
- Answer all queries within service levels.
- Liase with customers throughout the Remortgage process
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure all service levels are met.
- Liaise with financial institutions in obtaining information.
- Input of data onto the computerised system
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Customer Service
- Service Levels
- Team Leader
- data input
- high volume