We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced customer service advisors who are available for an immediate start within a major contact centre in Bradford for a FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY and MONDAY shift. My Client is one of the leading supermarkets within the UK, they are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
We are looking for customer service advisors with strong customer service skills to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis with a view to potentially going permanent in the near future. Being a large organisation career development opportunities are available. You must have a minimum of 1 year customer service experience either face to face or ideally contact centre based, it is essential that you sound professional on the phone at all times from the telephone interview to your day to day work.
Responsibilities within this role will include;
* Dealing with large volumes of calls regarding a the company's reward card
* Handling customer complaints and ensuring these are resolved in a timely and professional manner
* Handling large volumes of emails this will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer.
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
* A minimum of one years customer service experience, ideally within an office
* An excellent telephone manner being polite and courteous at all times
* Proven experience of handling complaints
* Excellent administration skills
Please note this is a temporary role and candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds city centre so please make sure that you are available to attend.
Hours of work/Pay
The hours of work are FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY FROM 8:00am TO 5:00PM.
The hourly pay rate is £7.50 initially however after 3 months will increase to £8.65.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job