Demon Recruitment Group are working with a leading company who are seeking experienced Inbound Call Centre Customer Service Executives to join their busy / successful team.
Our client is looking for outgoing, chatty and friendly personalities.
Excellent written and spoken English is essential!
This role will require a full 5 year referencing and Criminal Record check, please only apply if you are happy to undergo this process.
- To respond to client requirements via telephone
- Incepting &/or amending documentation
- Answering queries
- Dealing with payment enquiries & resolving issues
- Dealing with cancellations
- Logging initial problems
- Responding to price matching queries, direct debit issues & taking payments where necessary
- Delegating authority accurately & within realistic time-frame
- Ensuring that where terms have been supplied that these are applied accurately to system/documentation
- Making adequate notes on system where appropriate
- To provide a high standard of service to clients
- To ensure that all business processes are followed accurately & effectively
- To ensure that all compliance & requirements are met
This is a permanent job working Monday - Friday 09.00am - 18.00pm (1 Saturday a month will be required)
Full industry training will be provided.
My client is holding interviews ASAP so apply now!
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
If you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'