Inbound Customer Service Agent - Financial services
£19,000/£20,000 plus EXCELLENT benefits and bonus package
40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday (No weekend working - May include bank holidays)
Must be flexible and be able to work different shift patterns (8 hour shift between the time of 07.30-21.00)
My clients business thrives on relationships and trust and customer services representatives are at the forefront, ensuring that clients can have their concerns and queries put at ease by the positive, friendly voice at the other end of the phone.
You will be our customer's first point of contact, providing expert service for all queries relating to their account and their transactions. You will ensure queries are resolved efficiently and that customers have a positive experience in all interaction with us becoming advocates of the business.
You will be:
- The first point of contact for all customer queries through our various support channels, resolving them by using your initiative as opposed to reading from a script
- Collaborating with colleagues across departments to fix problems that are just too tough for one person to crack
- Tracking down information for colleagues in various business areas
- Ensuring all customer communications are logged appropriately and referred to other business units where required
- Taking personal ownership over the customer experience
- Ensuring customers receive great service and leave satisfied
You will be:
- Speaking positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services
- Ensuring that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- Providing professional, effective and consistent communication to customers to meet their expectations and increase brand loyalty.
- Maintain company standards
- Ensuring all original documentation received is recorded, scanned and archived.
- Complying with our policies and procedures at all times.
- Actively looking for business improvements and taking to management what you find
- Ensure all tasks are dealt with in line with team KPIs
You will be:
- Diving into our client database, to discover whether or not we’re meeting the needs of our customers
- Handling and reporting our -hopefully very few- complaints
- Liaising with the 3rd parties on payment queries
- Preparing documents for the Legal department
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a Customer Service/middle office role would be great, but not a necessity if you’re a quick learner
- Having worked via telephone, email and face to face is desirable but not essential, as our training is supportive and thorough
- Excellent English, written and verbal is essential
- Additional languages to a business standard would be fantastic. Notably French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian) or Portuguese - Not Essential
Skills and Competencies:
- You’ll need clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent and empathetic listener
- Good organisational skills notably prioritization
- Strong numerical skills
- IT literate, good with word processing, spreadsheet and email packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'