My client based in Colchester are looking to recruit several customer service agents to work on a permanent full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a new and exciting position. They will be holding recruitment afternoons next Tuesday 1st May and Thursday 3rd May. As a skilled Customer Service Agent your roll will be to: To act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and a sense of urgency in line with the agreed processes and KPIs.
- Respond to inbound calls and deal with the enquiry appropriately.
- Answer all incoming contacts professionally within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that you work within industry compliance guidelines.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in accordance with agreed guidelines.
- To ensure adherence to key performance indicators.
- Provide customers with product and service information whilst remaining a brand advocate.
- Enter customer information accurately & to the required standards.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Identify priority issues and escalate to management if appropriate.
- Route customer contacts to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer enquiries where necessary.
- Experience working in a busy Contact Centre handling calls and emails
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology, Salesfores is desirable
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Previous Customer service experience is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- The centre is open 07.00am- 7.00pm Monday - Sunday you will be required to work on a full time basis flexibly within these times
- Salary : Minimum wage with commission possibilities
- Under 21- Pay rate £7.00 per hour - Salary based on a 40 hour week - £14,560 per annum
- 21-24 - Pay rate £7.38 per hour - Salary based on a 40 hour week - £15,350.40 per annum
- 24+ - Pay rate £7.83 per hour - Salary based on a 40 hour week- £16,286.40 per annum.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Services
- Telephone Manner
- Call Center
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job