Immediate Interviews. Permanent inbound Customer Service Advisors. We have an exciting opportunity here in Crewe for experienced customer service advisors where you will be recognised and rewarded for your skills, strengths and hard work.
This role is a permanent role with shift patterns in-between the hours of 9am-7pm with alternate weekends.Salary £18078
If you have previous experience in Customer Service (face to face or over the phone) this is definitely the role for you.
- Represent the global brand in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Update and maintain customer records
- Respond to all customer queries, questions and concerns
- Resolve any issues that may come through
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous customer service experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Passionate about providing excellent and consistent customer service
- PC Literate with a sound knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- The desire to develop yourself as a Customer Service Advisor
- Reliable / Hardworking attitude
- Fantastic on the job training and support
- Ongoing Mentoring and support to ensure your success
- On site Canteen (featuring a renowned Coffee Club)
- On site parking
- Easy access to Crewe train station and several bus routes
- We are holding immediate interviews for this role
- Call Centre
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Inbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'