Inbound Customer Service Advisors
Due to a period of growth CCA Recruitment are working with a leading utility customer experience provider in Glasgow City Centre. As a result we have a number of opportunities for permanent Inbound Customer Service Advisors in their city centre based contact centre with a start date of the 12th March 2018.
Inbound Advisors are responsible for handling calls from customers, delivering exceptional customer service, providing advice, and taking ownership to resolve customer queries and complaints.
Our client is a business which focusses greatly on ensuring their clients and customers receive the best level of service and you would be an integral part of that. They are also passionate about ensuring their employees receive the same level of experience at every stage of their employee journey. In addition to a thorough induction training period new advisors can expect ongoing support from floor walkers, coaches and team managers.
What is on offer
- Starting hourly rate of £8.50 per hour
- Shift patterns across the operational hours of Monday to Friday 8am and 10pm and Saturday 8:30am and 6pm (no Sunday work)
- 28 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers / cycle to work scheme / discounts on glasses
- Discounts on various retail products including supermarkets, travel and hotels
- Career development
- Subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee
- Charity fundraising and themed days
- Stable work history with proven experience in a customer service role e.g. retail or contact centre
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- PC literacy
- Good timekeeping and attendance
If this interests you, please send your most updated CV or call Krishna on .
Please note that our client's employees are subject to a range of background checks including credit, fraud, criminal record, employment, drug and alcohol screening.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- customer service
- Customer care
- pre-payment meters