We have a long term temporary assignment with the potential to become permanent.
A great opportunity available to work for a leading international IT services company with a client base of international blue-chip companies across all industry sectors. The companies values the individual and strives to deliver an appropriate work-life balance because a motivated and happy person can add untold value to their customers and
Due to the launch of a government initiative we are recruiting inbound Customer Service Representatives to work within the Department for the company Customers deserve and expect a rich and consistent customer experience across all communication mediums. As a TFC Team Member at the company you'll be delivering a consistently high level of service to the customers.
A successful Customer Service Representative will be:
- someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- need to be open to change and not be afraid to take on challenges
- be able to work within a fast paced and stimulating environment
- have the customer at the very heart of everything you do.
- Excellent communication skills
- Disciplined work approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Used to working in a team environment supporting colleagues and working to tight timelines and quality targets.
- Experience in a customer centre environment
- Good time management, organisation, prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools- excel- word -outlook
- Requirement to successfully complete a BPSS security clearance check to do this role.
The Shift Pattern will cover the following working hours:
- The working day is Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm. Sunday opening is a possibility and is under discussion with the Client.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Service Delivery: Deliver customer query resolution across a number of customer contact channels; consistently meeting performance indicators in accuracy and timeliness
- Performance management: Actively engage in training, coaching and performance management. Displaying the skills and behaviours required to be truly customer centre.
- Team spirit and wellbeing: Proactively support company initiatives around staff wellbeing.
- Communication and Engagement: Be clear & concise in written, verbal and email communication.
- Problem solving and Transformation: Record and act as appropriate on customer feedback and trends.
- Compliance and Regulation: Follow all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements, completing all relevant training.
- Industry awards: Support the maintenance of all relevant Industry standards (ISO, IIP, CCA etc).
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- Attractive pay rate of £8.45 per hour
If you are the ideal Customer Service Representative for this role apply now!
All candidates will be required to undergo a credit and security check prior to start date
Our client is an equal opportunity employer
ABOUT Our Client:
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base. We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward.
At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- customer service
- face to face
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job