Inbound Customer Service Advisor - Loughbrough
£7.90 per hour - Immediate interviews, August induction!
We are recruiting for experienced Customer Service Advisors required for 3 month temp contract based in our team in Loughborough. Although initially a temporary role this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door and potentially make a career for yourself.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to process a customer's order from the point of order to the final outcome. Related order tasks, such as processing cash back claims and identifying stock requirement on orders, also need to be undertaken.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Order Fulfilment
- To meet and exceed minimum individual order fulfilment targets as well as any others that may be informed by the Senior Sales Managers
- To maintain a high level of quality on all orders.
- To ensure a consistently high standard of customer satisfaction is achieved with every interaction
- Written and email correspondence
- To effectively communicate, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written form
- To communicate professionally with both customers and colleagues
- To liaise with the Team Manager and feedback any potential issues with team members, stock customer services, marketing, products or IT
- To ensure a smooth two-way flow of communications with all other departments, in particular the Customer Service, Marketing & Product departments
- To ensure that consistently high standards of customer satisfaction are achieved on every call
£7.90 per hour
Hours of work:
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday shifts between 8am-8pm - no weekends!
13th August 2018
We have assessments taking place 26th July - Apply now!!
**Successful candidates must be able to pass a CRB check and credit check**
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
- Inbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"