One of the UK's largest and award winning Insurance providers who have increased customer base, year on year. The focus of their contact centre is to provide a professional and office based environment for their employees. Providing their customers with the best service and experience on every call.
What you will do
When a customer has a query about a products or service that we provide, they call through to the Customer Service team - who we call Customer Service Specialist to resolve their query. The role of the Customer Service Specialist is to provide information and resolution response, to any queries they may have. Specialists all work in a timely manner to make sure the customer is dealt with professionally, insuring that every call has a resolution. They are the front line between the company and its existing and potentially new customers.
Candidates who are interested in this role, will have a desire to provide excellent customer service. You will have the ability to probe and develop relationships with customers over the phone. Being quality focused and an effective team player are also key assets for this position.
- Answer inbound calls from customer regarding insurance products and services
- Discuss new products and services that the customer may require
- Make sure all details are inputted correctly and accurately on the system
- Provide customers with resolutions to any issues they may be having
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- A customer service background within either, contact centre, retail or hospitality
What you will receive
- Starting salary of between £17,143 and £17,679
- 8 weeks training
- Extensive benefits including 33 days a year holiday
- Strong growth and development opportunities.
Hours of work
You will be working 37.5hrs a week.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job