Start Date 23/04/2018
Our client, an established outsource customer service contact centre based in Ashby de-la-zouch, are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Representatives to match increased client requirements.
As a Customer Service Advisor in this fast paced, ever changing working environment.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise a customer's needs
- Good problem solving skills to ensure all customers receive a great level of service
- Reliability - poor attendance & lateness have a direct impact on your team's ability to perform to the required level
- Flexibility - As a Customer Service Representative, this position will require employees to work on a flexible shift pattern which starts as early as 7:00 with evening finishes as late as 10PM.
- A decent level of computer literacy
It would be advantageous, but not essential, for candidates to;
- Having experience as a Customer Service Advisor in a similar contact centre environment
- Have experience as a Customer Service Representativer in dealing with customer complaints
- Have an understanding of the Microsoft Office Package
Responsibilities and Duties
Working on behalf of a national railway transport company as a Customer Service Advisor providing customers with the support that they require. Customer Service Advisor Job responsibilities include:
- Handling of customer feedback
- General enquiries relating to train timetables
- Giving customers support with any queries or problems
- Complaint handling
- Updating/ maintenance of the customer database
As a Customer Service Advisor, there are genuine opportunities to progress quickly within this company for employees who show the drive, commitment & enthusiasm to succeed in a challenging but rewarding, customer orientated environment.
If this sounds like you, we want to here from you! Please do not wait to apply. We are anticipating a high volume of interest in these Customer Service Advisor openings.
If applying for this position, you would need to be fully flexible between Monday-Sunday, 7AM-10PM
Candidates need to be 18 years of age when they start training.
Our client offer a benefits package which entitles you discounted activities as well as a competitive pension scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.38 to £7.83 /hour
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job