Due to growth and internal progression, our client has a number of full time vacancies at their Bolton site for Customer Service Advisors with a flair for spotting sales opportunities.
Hours of work:
Full time 37.5 hours per week (5 days per week, which will include weekends on a rota).
9.00am to 5.30pm on weekdays and 8.30am to 5.00pm on weekends.
Training course days & time: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch each day.
What's the Inbound Customer Service Advisor role all about?
This is a very exciting time to join the company, and the successful candidate will have the potential to progress their career rapidly. The main aspects of this role are to receive inbound calls from customers who wish to arrange a repair for their domestic appliances over the telephone. After building a rapport with the customer and completing the appointment you will be targeted to sell a variety of products which meet the customer's needs. You'll need a confident, friendly telephone manner and a willingness to help solve customers' problems.
What will my responsibilities be?
- As a Customer Service Advisor you will achieve and exceed targets and KPI's by using your exceptional service and objection handling skills
- You will have a passion for Customer Service and show a positive approach to a target driven environment
- Demonstrate a dynamic attitude of relentless determination to achieve customer satisfaction and spot sales opportunities.
- To be flexible when required to complete other ad-hoc tasks for the business.
- Taking ownership of individual and team targets
What skills do I need to have?
- Ideally experience in a Customer Service or telesales background
- Ability to organise own time and to prioritise when faced when multiple tasks
- Ability to clearly communicate with both customers and colleagues
- To be highly self driven
- A strong team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to sell and spot sales opportunities
- Determination to succeed
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Have a can do attitude
- Ability to show empathy and build rapport
- Results orientated
- £17,000 OTE earnings (£15,069.60 basic)
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Breakout area with subsidised hot drinks and vending machines
- Free onsite parking
- Pension after 3 months' service
- Discounts on company products plus plenty of other staff-only offers
- Membership of Perkz programme for discounts off major high street stores, entertainment, holidays and days out
- Induction bonus
- Uncapped Commission
- Profit related bonus (3% per quarter)
- Family friendly hours
- Opportunity for internal progression to higher paid and management positions
As a world renowned brand our client aims to deliver world class customer service. If you feel that you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to succeed in this role and help this business grow and progress then please apply online using the link at the bottom of the page.
*** No Agencies ***