Inbound Customer Service - Full time & Permanent - £16,500 per annum (PLUS BONUS)
We are looking for Call Centre Advisors to join a new inbound call centre team based in Stockport. Immediate starts are available.
Working on behalf of one of the UK's largest telephone and broadband suppliers you'll be taking calls from customers who have a general or technical enquiry about their account.
If you have any experience in customer service, whether it be in call centres, retail, hospitality or other sectors, please apply today and one of our team will contact you as soon as possible. We are looking for people who are customer , friendly and approachable.
You will be given 3 weeks of fully paid training which will cover all aspects of working in an inbound call centre.
Your job will be answering any questions the customer has, resolving any potential issues with the customer and updating the in-house system accordingly.
There are NO SALES involved in this role however there are lots of opportunities to earn a good yearly bonus.
- Working on a flexible contract between 7am and 11pm Monday - Sunday
- Weekend work on a rota
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours a week - 5 days a week
- 3 weeks of fully paid training
- Fortnightly pay
- A yearly bonus of £1800
- Free onsite parking
- Progression within the role
- On site canteen
- A variety of discounts through employee discount service Annual award ceremony and weekly incentives!!
You need to:
- Be a driven, results focused, high achiever with a passion for the best customer service in your job
- Thrive in a role where you can consistently deliver the best in Call Centre customer service
- Be motivated to be the best advisor and exceed all targets
- Experience within a call and contact centre or in a face to face sales and customer service environment in a previous job role
- Be competent and confident on a PC
- You must be able to provide references for every job you have worked in for the last 3 years and have not been dismissed from any previous roles.
- You must have NO unspent criminal convictions
Apply today with an up-to-date CV and one of our team will contact you if suitable.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job