Inbound Customer Service Advisor, Middleton!
£15,100 Basic Pay, with HUGE bonus, you will earn an average of £600 a month in bonuses with potential of up too £1,800
Would you like an earnings potential of 30k a year?
Would you a like realistic opportunity to progress with in your career?
Would you like to work in a fun-loving, energised and caring environment?
We didn't become a telecommunications giant by luck. We did it by looking after our people. From flexible working and great training to rewards, you'll find there's plenty to smile about. And if that wasn't enough, you'll have the chance to shape the world for our 407 million customers. For us, happy employees equal happy customers. We know that we're at our best when you're at yours. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority, which means you'll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
* Receiving Inbound customer calls
* Build rapport and engage with the customers
* Use effective questioning to understand a customer's needs and wants
* Provide information regarding relevant products and services
* Empathise and provide the customer with the level of service that you would expect from a great customer experience
What's in it for you?
* Fortnightly pay
* Salary - £7.50 Per Hour
* Massive progression opportunities, 93% of managers come from entry level
* State of the Art Contact centre with ample onsite parking. (It's free!)
* Bespoke campaign reward structures - We pay our staff over £1 million per year in bonus!
* Access to a range of learning and leadership development programmes that enable you to earn whilst you learn, from our in-house Talent Academy! 98% of our Management team were promoted from Advisors!! You could be next!!
* Amazing Staff discounts on Vodafone, Child Care Vouchers, continued growth and expansion, we want you to join our award winning team!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.