INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
NO COLD CALLING
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AND START DATES
£1000 ACHIEVABLE MONTHLY BONUS, STAFF INCENTIVES, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY
We are supporting our client with the search for professional Customer Service Advisors to ensure their customers receive the best service in the Industry. This is an in depth process which requires attention to detail, quality rather than quantity and an overall customer focus.
Liaising internally and externally you will collate all information needed and update / amend any documentation accordingly, ensuring a smooth transition from initial set up to successful compensation. This is a great contact centre environment that you wouldn't expect anywhere else, there's NO COLD CALLING, its relaxed and well laid out, you can interact easily with your colleagues and team leaders.
It is a fun place to work, which contrasts the responsible nature of the job, and there is always something going on to make the KPIs and targets fun too. We are looking for strong candidates who have worked in a fast paced, high level, complex role, preferably delivering excellent customer service in a commercial environment, the ability to multitask is paramount. You will need great attention to detail and ideally would have had some experience working within the an FCA regulated environment, however this is not an essential requirement.
Our salary for this role is £18,000 - with individuals in this department earning between £750 - £1200 per month, continuously.
Progression in the company is clear and achievable and includes increases to the rewards available through the KPI incentive scheme. We are looking for candidates who are experienced in a fast paced high level customer service role
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Excellent Customer Service and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to process high volumes with a high level of accuracy
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional approach and ability to achieve targets.
- Works towards first time resolution on every call
- Efficiently manage and be in control of the call
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to achieve required quality standards
- The ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, with strong customer contact skills essential.
Easily commutable from - Old Trafford, Stretford, Salford Quays, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Trafford, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire,
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START DATE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- CONTACT CENTRE
- CLAIMS MANAGEMENT