Location – Salford (Manchester)
Salary - £19,500
Type – Permanent
Hours - 8am - 4pm
3pm - 11pm
(On a rota of 1 week early and 1 week late with 1 weekend in 4 worked)
We are working with a fabulous Charitable organisation in the Salford area for various Customer Service based roles.
Within this ever growing company you will have excellent opportunities to progress and grow with this company.
You will get free parking and it also has great public transport links.
This Client is NOT a call centre, you will be taking around 20-30 calls per day.
Hours of work are:
8am - 4pm
3pm - 11pm
On a rota of 1 week early and 1 week late with 1 weekend in 4 worked.
Salary is £19,500 and you will also get 29 days holiday!!!! + Bank Holidays
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Contact Service to assess the information and advice needs of a wide range of contacts and response to enquiries while ensuring complex enquires are forwarded as appropriate to other parts of the business
To deal with incoming/outgoing mail/emails including opening and distributing mail/emails, responding in writing to basic enquiries (e.g. standard requests for information)
To provide contacts with accurate, consistent, information and advice carrying out appropriate research as required.
To respond politely, sensitively and efficiently to enquiries following the appropriate enquiries policies and guidelines.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer Service skills: able to communicate
accurately, clearly, concisely, with colleagues, service users and members of the public irrespective of background with sensitivity, tact and integrity and good judgement on the telephone and in writing.
• Ability to prioritise, manage own workload and work to deadlines.
Excellent written and oral communication skills: ability to write emails, letters and notes of meetings clearly, concisely and accurately.
• Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential material.
• Ability to adapt and work within a service area using new technology.
• Ability to judge the urgency of a caller and under pressure redirect the caller to the appropriate source.
• Ability to control telephone conversations effectively and sensitively including handling distressed, confused, aggressive customers including children over the telephone and by email.
If you are looking for a great company to be part of then please do call immediately for an interview on 0161 817 3900 along with a CV to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job