Are you looking for progression? Do you want to work in motivating and fast pace environment?
The Customer Service Advisor role
As a customer service advisor you will take ownership and responsibility of your customers' complaints and queries, providing 'right first time' resolutions to your customers. You will deliver an exceptional service and attempt to exceed customers' expectations.
We are currently recruiting for individuals who are eager to progress in their career and are motivated to succeed! Would you like to join a highly motivated team where you are able to thrive in a role where you can consistently deliver the best in customer service? There is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow with the company.
- Dealing with new and existing customers
- Meeting customer expectations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Dealing with product related queries
- Investigating technical issues and faults
- Fact finding with customers to determine their needs
- Advising customers on additional products available
- Updating customer records and databases
- Working towards KPI's
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to provide empathy and build relationships with customers over the phone
- Candidates must be driven and motivated
Hours of work:
40 hours week
Shift patterns over 7 days between 7am-11pm
1 in 3 weekends
Permanent position - Excellent career prospects
Carp parking on site
Mobile phone discounts
Structured training program
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job