Inbound and Outbound customer service advisor (Middleton)
£15,600 Per Year with HUGE bonuses based on upselling, up too £1.800 per month in commission, you will have the chance of an OTE of 30k a year
Working hours - Mon to Sunday 5 over 7 days between the hours of 8 am and 9 pm 38.75 hours a week.
We didn't become a telecommunications giant by luck. We did it by looking after our people. From flexible working and great training to rewards, you'll find there's plenty to smile about. And if that wasn't enough, you'll have the chance to shape the world for our 407 million customers. For us, happy employees equal happy customers. We know that we're at our best when you're at yours. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority, which means you'll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
What's in it for you?
- Fortnightly pay
- Salary - £7.50 Per Hour
- Massive progression opportunities, 93% of managers come from entry level
- State of the Art Contact centre with ample onsite parking. (It's free!)
- Delicious onsite catering services, with daily specials, meal deals, freshly baked cakes and pastries. Healthy options available at all times with freshly made to order salads and sandwiches.
- Bespoke campaign reward structures - We pay our staff over £1 million per year in bonus!
- Access to a range of learning and leadership development programmes that enable you to earn whilst you learn, from our in-house Talent Academy! 98% of our Management team were promoted from Advisors!! You could be next!!
- Amazing Staff discounts on Vodafone, Child Care Vouchers, continued growth and expansion, we want you to join our award winning team!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job