Our client is a leading new and used car dealership based in Redditch town centre, they also offer MOTs, servicing solutions and an aftersales service. They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy, expanding and friendly inbound team offering an achievable and uncapped commission structure as well as excellent career progression opportunities. The working hours for this role are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Receive customer enquiries by telephone and successfully convert these into firm bookings.
* Maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
* Accurately record vehicle information, refer to service histories and effectively follow-up and prospect customers to secure repeat and incremental business.
* Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available by professional presentation and demonstration.
* Professionally sell additional products, services and repair work as appropriate to customers' needs.
* Seek to obtain referrals for other car owners in customers' families and among friends and associates.
* Advise customers of precise and where appropriate, estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken. Advise on predicted completion times and collection arrangements.
* Ensure proper qualification and total understanding of customer needs and requirements.
As a person you will need the following:
* Previous customer service experience
* At least a years' experience within a call centre environment
* Ability to communicate clearly and unambiguously with customers, members of the public and other staff members and record all such interaction accurately.
* Ability to remain calm and manage distressed and otherwise difficult customers in an effective manner.
* Competency in numeracy and literacy.
* Friendly personality
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job