Inbound Customer Service Advisor - PART TIME EVENINGS!
My client is currently recruiting for Part timeInbound Customer Service Advisors to work alongside their major financial services client in Andover.
Join the Customer Service team with our client and you'll be involved with customers from all walks of life, answering a variety of different questions and queries - no two calls are the same! We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering results and exceptional customer service. As this role is telephony based, you will need to be an excellent communicator with a polite and friendly telephone manner. This role is a varied role, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their skills further.
If you are patient, enthusiastic, have excellent customer services skills and feel passionate about putting the customer first, the rewards are certainly worth it.
Backgrounds to Consider: Retail, hospitality, call centre, sales, customer service, graduates, inbound, outbound
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls from customers with financial queries
- Logging information accurately on the in-house system
- Providing excellent customer services
- Achieving SLA’s and following correct DPA policies
- Listening to customers and dealing with their queries efficiently and professionally
- Identifying any vulnerable customers and dealing with them empathetically
- Dealing with customers politely, with respect and patience
Skills you’ll need:
- The desire to succeed
- Fantastic work ethics and a brilliant attitude
- Be able to listen - even if the issue is hard to listen to
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative
- Good customer service experience
- Very Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 21 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Career development
- Full training
If you are offered a position with this company, it will be a conditional offer, subject to passing strict vetting checks, including: criminal record check, credit check, fraud check and 5 years reference checks to cover all gaps in employment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'