Inbound Customer Service Advisor - Almost Immediate Start!
We are looking for people to work 37.5 hours per week. We require you to be fully flexible between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday Friday, some weekends will be involved
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE FULLY FLEXIBLE BETWEEN THE ABOVE HOURS EVERY DAY MONDAY - FRIDAY. SOME DAYS YOU COULD BE REQUIRED TO WORK UP TO 10 HOURS. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS.
Paying £7.83 per hour
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- To be able to empathise with our callers, maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Take ownership of callers enquiries
- Ability to capture all personal information correctly.
- Adhere to client's internal procedures
- To ensure all key performance indicators are met
- To adhere to company policies and procedures
- Strong aptitude for learning/using IT packages and databases
- To share best practice at all times
- To be able to read the script accurately and word for word
- Always be professional, courteous and helpful
- Respectful to others
- Encouraging innovation and process improvement
- To achieve first time call resolution on every call
Skills & knowledge:
- Communication skills - the role requires communication mainly via telephone. Therefore it is essential that the applicant has excellent skills in communicating.
- Interpersonal skills - the role require the applicant to deal with clients in a sensitive manner and must be able to deal with difficult calls and interactions whilst remaining professional.
- Ability to listen
- Eye for detail
- Data entry skills
- Minimum 6 months call centre experience
- Knowledge of data protection
- Understanding of the authorities processes
- Knowledge of services and support groups
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent career opportunities ranging from management through to training roles for the right candidate
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test
- Weekly pay
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Call Centre
- Customer Service Advisor
- Inbound CSA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'