Candidates will possess solid customer service skills with experience of outbound or inbound call handling, you must be able to manage your own workload and have a clear and confident telephone manner. Alongside this you will be responding to queries via email on occasions so strong written skills are also required - you must remain professional and polite as you will be representing the company to all members.
- Acting as the first line for incoming calls and escalating to the relevant department where required.
- Assisting with renewals of memberships - taking payments and processing refunds.
- Managing the CRM system - ensuring members details are up to date and accurate.
- Responding to queries efficiently via the CRM system and email.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal format.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation with scope of the role becoming permanent.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job