Our client based in Knowsley are looking for 40 x Inbound Advisors to start 11th June
We are looking for someone who is motivated, enthusiastic and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work with a complex range of clients in an innovative substance misuse and sexual health setting.
You will be responsible for:
- handling queries from those contacting the helpline service across a range of behaviour change and subject matters including sexual health and substance misuse.
- Support for callers, triaging their queries and providing them with information and advice.
- Communicating with callers of all age and backgrounds conveying information and tailoring support to callers needs, age and understanding
- You will be expected to communicate through a range of channels including email. Voice, web chat, SMS and social media.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Confident telephone manner with previous call centre experience
- Ability to listen and ask appropriate questions to understand the query then convey information to specific caller's needs.
- An understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to deal professionally with a large number of calls
- Able to handle queries of a sensitive nature and be non-judgemental
- Full training will be given for the role
Specific requirements of the role:
Ability to work shifts between 8am -10pm and 5 days out of 7 also part time positions available
You will be subject to a basic DBS check
- Weekly pay £8.56p/h on a Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working
- On going with a view to permanent
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday per year
- Canteen on site
- Accessible by public transport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"