Our Cranleigh based client, a leading UK Supplier of a very broad range of metal and moulded fixtures, fittings, and access components are actively looking to recruit Inbound Customer Service Administrators to join their busy team providing professional business to business advice, guidance, and administration.
As an Inbound Customer Service Administrator you will be expected to professionally handle incoming customer enquiries from either the telephone, email, or website, and in so doing you will in a polite, accurate and timely manner:-
- Produce quotations and process orders
- Liaise with other Departments and Suppliers to assist in the successful progress of orders
- Keep all Customers updated throughout the full order cycle
- Update and manage the in house computer system accurately
- Provide general administrative support to the Sales team.
The successful Customer Service Administrator will be a team player with great ambition and enthusiasm. You will have an outstanding telephone manner, good IT skills and have organisational skills and attention to detail. This role offers potential career progression so is an excellent opportunity for those looking to begin a career within sales!
Working Monday to Friday 08:30am to 5pm (37.5 hour week), the position will initially pay £20k / annum. With a successful 6 month performance review this can uplift to £24k / annum.
NB: Due to location your own reliable means of transport will be required.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service