Our client based in Glasgow city centre has experienced a period of growth and expansion and now has opportunities for temporary (up to 3 months) Inbound Customer Service Administrators:-
- Taking ownership of inbound enquires - taking accurate messages
- Providing customer service excellence at all times
- Delivering exceptional service and communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Keying accurate information into the client database
- Follow up notes and making diary entries
Essential candidate skills:
- 6-9 months customer service experience (inbound)
- Excellent IT skills
- Positive attitude and desire to go the extra mile for each client.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Polite phone manner
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
This role will suit confident and articulate individuals who are keen to deliver the highest levels of customer service. Hours of work are 9- 5 pm Monday to Friday and you will be based in our clients Glasgow City Centre office. Training will be provided.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'