I have an exciting opportunity for an Inbound Customer Sales Advisor to join an award winning business in Lytham St Annes.
This role forms the foundation for the Customer Sales Team, working with other advisors and consultants, reporting to the Customer Registrations Manager. To be successful in this role you need be eager to learn and develop your skill set, be self-motivated and performance driven, have a positive attitude at work and whilst doing administration tasks, on the phone, as well as having great attention to detail to remain compliant.
- Discuss and advise on services the company offers to maximise registrations, delivering compliant new registrations with great service in line with the company values, to consistently achieve results.
- Administer the registration, ensuring all relevant checks are completed to remain compliant within legislation and guidance.
- Organise own workload to ensure it is completed to a high standard daily and assist peers when needed to deliver an efficient and productive service.
- Develop own learning's and skills by recognising gaps in own knowledge and in peers to enhance overall team performance.
- Demonstrate accurate data input evidenced by outcomes from internal audits and call monitoring, ensuring we deliver a service that is 'right first time.'
- Be aware of own influence in the morale of the team and focus on keeping positive and driven.
The Customer Sales team is the first point of contact for the vast majority of customers, so it's all about setting a great first impression. This means you need to really understand the needs of the customers whilst collecting critical information to guide them through the process, helping them to make the right decision. This is a vibrant and target driven environment in a company that has a great reputation and values its people.
The role will have elements of both inbound and outbound calling and lots of email communication, however the role does not involve cold calling.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "Sales Advisor"
- "Inbound Sales"
- "Customer Sales"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'