We are currently looking for Customer service / Claims Advisor to work for a fantastic company in Crewe and are looking for individuals, with a great attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Do you want to build a career with a well known and reputable company?
- Are you looking for a new role in a vibrant and modern office?
- Working for an established company in an exciting and positive environment, you will be required to deliver the highest level of service to every customer you deal with.
- This is a permanent role with lots of room for progression and the ideal candidate would be looking to build a career in customer service or insurance.
This is a permanent role M-F with a starting salary of 17136
- Dealing with a variety of inbound calls
- Confidently speak to customers answering any queries or issues
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
- Monthly pay
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, hours between 8am and 6pm
- Contributory pension
- Training and development programs
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- You must have customer service experience.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator
- You must thrive working in a professional customer service environment
- You must be confident when problem solving and strive to leave the customer happy each and every time.
- You need to be a team player!
- You must have no unspent criminal convictions
- You must be able to supply references for the last 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service
- General Insurance