An exciting new position has become available with our client based in Peterborough. You will be responsible for answering inbound Live Chats providing a professional telephone support service. Be able to understand and identify the right solution, first time every time for clients.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Answering multiple web chat queries from business representatives as quickly as possible as well and completing outbound calls to customers where necessary
• Escalating more complex queries to colleagues and other departments such as IT when required
• Working on a variety of in house systems as well as Excel spreadsheets for reporting
• Record, track and monitor to closure all support requests on CRM system and ensure information recorded is accurate and detailed
• General IT knowledge which enables you to identify the difference between system and application issues.
• Ability to understand technical problems and explain them using non-technical language.
• Customer service skills and experience.
• Excellent telephone manner and written skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment.
• Strong team player that has a ‘can do’ attitude and would assist other areas of the team when required to ensure resolutions and support are provided to customers
Our client is looking for someone who has an inquisitive mind, self-motivated and willing to learn new systems.
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary, free office parking as well as a break out room to use during breaks.
If you are motivated, confident, organised with an eye for detail, then this role could be for you. Please contact Emma Palmer on 01733 295880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business