Inbound Customer Care Advisor - Immediate Start
Immediate start ongoing temporary role for the right candidate!
Unico Recruitment are working in partnership of an elite outsourcing partner with core family values that believe in working in partnership to deliver the very best maintaining customer and client satisfaction at all times with the hire of a new inbound call handling Customer Service team.
You will receive FREE car parking and undertake a full 2-3 week comprehensive training programme of which you will work Monday - Friday between 09:00am - 18:00pm.
Post training your working schedule will be:
Mon- Sunday (Rotational weekends)
Hours between 06:00am - 23:00pm
40 hours per week
* You must pass a Criminal Records and Credit check to be able to do this role.*
- Delivery of excellent customer service with a professional approach
- Great communication skills, being able to listen to customers concerns,
- Record information accurately
- ·Building excellent rapport with customers
- Work towards targets and goals at individual and team level
- Experience in a telephony or face to face customer environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with complete accuracy
- Passion for learning and development
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Services