Customer Service Sales Advisor - Birkenhead call centre
We are currently recruiting for Call Centre agents to work on inbound/upselling Customer Service based campaigns for one of the UK's biggest telecommunications and broadband providers. This is a superb opportunity to work in a modern office for a major brand with a great team atmosphere and supportive environment. It is a chance for you to build on skills that you may have acquired working in a call centre, retail or office environment or to learn a completely new skillset!
The main duties of the role include -
* Taking in bound calls from existing customers and upselling new products and services
* Answering incoming emails from new and current customers
* Dealing with queries and handling complaints
* Problem solving
* Booking and cancelling customer reservations
* Conducting customer follow up calls when necessary
* Stock checks
* Documenting all calls taken
you'll receive first class training - fully paid - to help get you started; and your development will continue to be a key focus every day so you always feel supported. You'll work full time on a 40 hour contract working 5 days out of 7 between 8am - 8pm. The hourly rate is a competitive £7.05 to £7.50 paid weekly in arrears with commission!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age